Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sony Premium Tapes Canon

diereise @ 2009-03-28T13: 36:00

Beloved, I am

back to full health. It really took a long time but I'm finally starting the beasts.

That makes me pretty happy. Tomorrow we will be in the nature and I think because I find my old form again. Oleg, it is also good.

We are now a group of five fire players and wish to travel together and show make. Really nice people. And we've all met before in ancient times, we all have open end of the trip, and have fun together. We go together to the Rainbow in India.

we will be adding a little promotional video that we then to YouTube.

So there is now a month no News submitted by us because we are at 3,000 meters in the Himalayas in the forest. Just so no one worried.

How then goes on to be seen.

I'll keep all fixed

Hannah and Oleg

0 comments:

Post a Comment