Friday, April 23, 2010

Yg Sm Jyp Audition 2010

"What 25 to 1.5?" - "No idea, I can not decline ..."

Yesterday I had another tutor. I had not, but I have my two main students, where tuition. There are indeed real nice girl, but the prospect that is written in two weeks math exams at them makes me a screaming fit to be close. The sentence in the headline was true. I feel I sometimes even guilty, because I think I would have to try harder, so their test is not the total disaster. But now I think it is too late. I also give the school somehow to blame. Surely it can not be that 9.Klässlerinnen not know how to calculate the surface area of a square area, and that 1 / 2 times twenty-four is twelve o'clock.
One wants to be hairdresser and go the other school (as a domestic school). Maybe I can rip out a bit so they do not get 5 but a 4 on the certificate. But if you at at 12 minus 20 stops already, then my hope is probably unjustified.


I'm really depressed that I am at Hetalia already at episode 45! And there are only 52 episodes! I think when I'm through, I'll start again from scratch. of course it was. Today I'll go with


[info] the_queen_s in body styling. Let's see how it is! The back has fitness before yesterday I definitely times fallen. : D On Thursday Nadja comes back! :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment