Thursday, February 18, 2010

Abdominal Cancer Likelyhood

It's raining cats.

clock this morning at 7, my parents have got a cat from the roof. She ran over the brick and slid off the windshield. You have to have the cat first then once shown the door, but later when my parents again looked out, she stood on the sidewalk and has meows. Then they got it just pure again. Then I got up just before 9 and we have observed cat XD. It must still be pretty young. It is Although already great, but very playful and active. In any case, we have for the first time anything that could be hooked to the side and did their "Pork tenderloin in morel" (from Bofrost) served. Found them quite tasty. She wanted to get out into the garden. We have of course left out, they came back again. Once I had
they let out and thought, now she is gone, but have nevertheless left the door open to the garden. I went up and came down shortly after as my brother, she was sitting on our corner seat XD.
now she seems to feel good pretty good here, she has already slept on our sofa and ate the pet food that we brought over a friend of my father added.
[info]



We first had asked around the neighborhood, if someone heard the cat. Negative. She was even the neighbors a few doors to guests Fancy a new name, a new color and a new background image. Just let the layout I like. ♥ This is perfect. But somehow I also feel that the Lj is used less and less. Total twittering many people and I do not have as much appetite for choppy sentences ... __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
On Sunday I had a test day at the bakery inch in SchaPa! 'm Curious how it is. Maybe they can tell me yes o___o need. And by the way: the cat is asleep again, was probably the whole night on the way ... I will rather be in here have). I got tagged by xByakuran
(aka Shu, who always changes her name hehe)
(A.) List seven habits / quirks / facts about yourself.

(B.) Tag seven people to do the same.




(C.) Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to"




first I love nature, although I know people who "love Nature" for the time being classed as freaks.
second I'm mean to ugly losers, but they would still save the lives depended on it wenns. XD
third It is said that one should enjoy the little things and I do it in my opinion, actually.
4th I can not rolled R.
5th I'm planning an extreme dislike and disgust slugs.
6th I hate people who take medication for any shit, can be pitied or think you need because each Schmog an aid or support. I REALLY hate.
7th I love it since I was a baby, from the bottom of the leaves of the trees Onlooking high, especially when the sun shines through. 7.5. I do not like coffee and no tea! And yes, I drink Soda for breakfast!


Oh, memes are something wonderful, pointless, annoying ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment