Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Is Elizabeth Arden Sun Goddess Bronzer Good ?

nice_ichigo @ 2010-02-09T22: 40:00

Why does my grad so bad? I feel somehow smashed and have no appetite, also makes me sick when I eat and I feel sick if I eat. And I dream weird things. The reasons for this are likely to be these: first

I have nothing to do and hanging out at home. I hope I get a week tutoring students in the tutoring institution in which I have reported to me. Hanging out in the long run is not really my thing and Arts will quickly become bored ... It would be best, just four days to work 8 hours a week. Perfect XD

second I make no

sports at the moment. Half a year without a real sport you notice, I have a feeling! I really want to do something again! Long live sport! XD

third I miss the friends, because that was always so funny! Might sound stupid and somehow esoteric, but if you have always laughed about everything we went a lot better.

4th My sleep schedule is completely messed up. I think kip too much is not good. And even then I have breakfast.

Ich hab die Meme von



ikusatami


  geklaut und gemacht :






you are coral
#FF7F50 [info]
Your dominant hues are red and yellow... most of what you do is motivated by your need to change things and have a good time, but you've been known to settle down and think out a situation, too. You tend to surprise people just when they're starting to feel like they've got you down.
Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen. Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation. the spacefem.com html color quiz


0 comments:

Post a Comment