Friday, July 16, 2010

Contact Lily Thai Adult Film Star

old Swede

Today I was in Stuttgart, had not really translated into a specific store. But as I am from my destination went back to the station, I passed on "Sixx" costume jewelry shop, saw there a stampeding crowd panicked and realized only when I then read ALL the signs of really stand: " ; All 1 €.
saw in the store, it really out, as if a bomb had hit. Everywhere the people came to his feet, half the items were scattered all over the shop around on the floor, it was only a relatively sparse selection of things there that there really times was.

I'm still married but then the lights and I bought stuff actually worth 19 € for € 5. Has already paid off. But as the people are ready to come on! Which have all grabbed what was! If get rough, all have mowed down! XD Turkish woman with a headscarf had such a small bag of wtf-Sixx with earrings (? seen but not always!). And for the first time the poor seller. He stood there just behind the till, so to speak and had to watch as the crowd churned and the whole place has turned on its head. If he's lucky is all sold out until this evening and he has nothing to clean up ... At least I've
things lifted, thrown down did I!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope I will soon post a purely Greek-report here. For this I will but only the images of Thomas and Christos. That could still take a while so determined as I know Thomasli.

0 comments:

Post a Comment