Friday, July 9, 2010

Hard On In School Showers

irony in the train

After a tiring day, he would have become possible, but he was not, but the beginning sounds just like that a lot better. According to the same as mentioned earlier days I'm still tired from the weekend, to a depth of sms or rather, trotted under the station through it. Once at my platform, I took like almost every night my book from his jacket and read. The train arrived a few minutes later retracted into the station. When he was stopped, I had two options, either I run about half the platform to a second-class carriage where many students and other people are pushing close to the entrance and think they would get the faster a seat or I go to the next input but actually for the first class but would be less people rally around it. Like almost every normal thinking person, I took the more obvious first-class entrance. There I leaned against the wall next to several passengers of the train and I read further in my book. After several minutes and two stops had several people in the course of the first-class carriage and were now also the inspectors. After they had asked most of the passengers to start and finish your trip, I was the song sung by an English punk rock band and the theme of justice discussed in the context of my field of hearing and hold my Ga shown or shown it to control both my starting and arrival stations mentioned. When this was done, my only control whether we even know that we stand here in the first Class are? And this is actually a first Class ticket would need. So I immediately knew that justice was well in my headphones, and would never reach the outside world. Whether I was with a 2200th - Fränkigem GA or 4000, - GA transition in the 1 Class standing does not make any difference. Here I am not comfortable, or with more space than the 2 Class. My music does not bother anyone because it is not loud, my leaves of the book does not, so where is the problem? If it had been no rush hour, I would have a seat in the 2nd Class searched and no standing room in the 1 They can believe me. Thus, the SBB is made even more unpopular than they else is standing still is more expensive in the future as already so why we all take the train to work? Why do not we take the car? Produce even more CO2 and are 1 hour or more to late to work if at all, because to find a parking space is not easy at this time. And anyway, people who travel halfway around the world three times for a 1-week vacation, and much more complete Bonnies, these people are going to continue in the 1 Class to work. Something like that then the final was my song. How ironic is it such a train? But since we have equal rights in Switzerland, I can continue in the 1st Class are, for there might be the same as in the 2 Class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment