Monday, July 12, 2010

Cost For Starting A Reit

Spring in Paris

Today, exactly a year ago I sat with Sarah on a bench on the Limmat. It was a warm spring evening. The city lights are reflected on the dark surface of the stream. We sat as such and kept us in the arm. At some point in this idyll Sarah came closer and closer until our lips touched. Moving slowly and then after this thoughtful touch is detached from each other again.

This was the moment when it was clear we were together. A pair. A pair of swans swam just slowly along the stream. A light breeze blew past us. It was one of those rare evenings when everything was perfect. I'm floating on cloud nine since that evening. I love them from day to day. She is my angel, my star.

But today I had planned something special for them. It should be the happiest day of her life until now. I had already booked vacations and train, which should lead us directly from Zurich to Paris. In this Train, we now sit. She is excited and wanted to make plans with time and place, so we also can see everything. I tried only the beginning of this project to bring, because it should happen different plan than they would. At noon we arrived in Paris. The joy was great when we quickly found the Metro, which will bring us to our hotel. With lots of luggage we made our way through tourists, tramps, and passers-by. In the metro, we squeezed our luggage and took us to the free our wallets, it will support nothing stolen hand. We arrived safely at our small hotel. I packed a backpack with a short the necessary equipment while they showered and tried to grab to set up without much in the pockets need to. It was early afternoon when we started to walk to the Sacre Coeur. From there we saw about Paris. The Eiffel Tower, the Opera and the Galerie de Lafayette. We went through Paris in the direction of Lafayette. It took us several hours. For everywhere there was to marvel at something. When we had examined the nicest department store in France, it was already late afternoon, almost evening already. I conducted my friend slowly to the Eiffel Tower. Without it big mitbekam. As we face the mighty Steel buildings stood just went to the city lights. We walked the many stairs to the 2nd Platform up. There we had to switch to the elevator took us up. There were a couple of photos of us and the Paris into a beautiful sunset which appeared red. The Seine sparkled as if gold were flowing in it through Paris. After an eternity we descended. On the main deck of the tower, I brought my girlfriend with me to take dinner at the Tower. She was a guest of course. At the window was our reserved table. Everything as planned. She was overjoyed to be able to enjoy even at the Eiffel Tower dinner. The beautiful city and its golden moved slowly among us in the deep black color with many bright spots and road trains. No wonder Paris is the most beautiful city in the world. After a great dessert we went to the Seine. We walked hand in hand along the river until the first boat station. There we boarded the boat course, which brought us to the cathedral Notre Dame. On this island in the middle of Paris, stopping the vessel. We got out. I look at the clock. We were super in time. I introduced Sarah to the square outside the church in a small hotel. She looked at me quizzically as I walked with her from the reception room. I went to the counter and spoke in fluent English that I have booked a room with a few special features. The receptionist handed me a key and with this in hand, I went back to my loved ones. I took her to the top floor of the hotel. On the way there I told her that I had to book for this one night a special room for both of us. It was a small room with a medium-sized bathroom. We looked right from the entrance through a window in the bedroom which had to be. And right there in the light we saw the Notre Dame. She was overjoyed that they had already wanted as a child. Of course, I knew this. I had once talked with her mother about such things. I accompanied her to the bathroom, where it had a bath. In the bath floating candles and rose petals. The entire bathroom was in a weak candlelight. "I did have extra dressing for you. For the best anniversary I told you so far. "-" I've always imagined a visit to Paris "So thank you to her exciting me.. She held her fingers into the water, it was warm as it should. They peeled off their clothes and myself with. So we got into hot water. I held it so tight, we dozed in the warm water slowly into a spring night in Paris.

0 comments:

Post a Comment