Thursday, September 2, 2010

Arm Numbness And Menstruation

The shooting star

It is a warm summer night. I'm lying in the grass in the mountains. It is a wonderful place. hear the crickets chirping you in the nearby meadows. In the nearby woods and listens to scream an owl. So that I lie on my back. Above me, they reveal a black sky. The stars twinkle like diamonds on a black silk blanket. The

Silence in these mountains is wonderful. Suddenly I see shooting stars streak across the sky. Rather, they fall to the ground. It is the fallen star. As I gently touched a light and enemies of woman's hand.

I had forgotten to say that I am not alone on this area, my fiancee is with me on it. I still remember how they laughed at me after we had been separated for several years. It was a rainy summer day. She had a friend, and little interest in me something to talk about their lives. But a few weeks later, it was the end of August, as we had arranged to meet us again. We went walking together, and told much new out of our lives, but old memories were again reopened. In the evening we were on a field and looked at the stars, as well as now. I told her the story of the fallen ones which are mirrored by the shooting stars again. A shooting star is a love that is forever gone in fractures. In this story, she looked at me and held my hand. "Our love is no shooting star has become." With these words she bent over me and kissed my mouth. I held her head and told on. The comet may, however, in no case with a shooting star be confused, because they always crosses the sky, when a great love is born and comes to an end. But not in fractures, it is over because she died for reasons of age.

crosses now at this very moment a comet to heaven. My fiancee and I firmly suppressed whispers in my ear like in those days: "This is our comet." She has not forgotten that is, the history. But who would have thought that our love which now resembled more of a shooting star but it was a comet? She put her head on her stomach and looked again into the night sky. I slowly stroked her hair. A tear rolled me on the cheek.

Tomorrow we will get married in a beautiful mountain church. I never thought that I would regain my love.

But perhaps all a dream, who knows that for sure? But if it is to be one that I will die with the dream and wake up again. This will be my reality.


0 comments:

Post a Comment