Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ls Models Blogger.com

alternatives look

I've now made a long time thinking about what I want to make an alternative. My decision is made to stop. There can be times that you choose to do the wrong thing. And I feel just as a pure office work is absolutely nothing for me.
Back when I started this, but I think only about money, intended for the security and the relatively good working hours. But I did not even directly thought about whether I could make the activity fun.

I just really scared, I could again decide wrong. My father hates me already. I think though exaggerated, but he is pissed off enough that I can not go now wants. He thinks a different school of training or study, I have to finance myself and he has to report not feel like my insurance again. Good for him that his architectural studies was the right thing for him immediately.
I will now be 100% sure what I want to do it, so not again so is a failure.
On 4 December, I'm on a school for such a trial day. Then I asked myself after several internships, and even in the skilled trades.
What I've thought about, would be to study psychology. I know that the study will be difficult, but it's still schaffbar, I think. And you have to by math and statistics. But I only want to be 100% sure that I will do that later. I've now been waiting a couple of semesters, I would have to be perhaps even taken a chance because my NC just is not soo good. But I could imagine in such a professional work. Because I am also very interested, quite the opposite of Sch *** I'm doing now. It has long been interested in me.

I hope that by then I find out the details and possible internships, what I want. Right now, I can still not decide.
I've been thinking if I sometimes for Studying to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment