Thursday, November 4, 2010

Soundstream Tarantula Amp Problems

to victory so far yet so near

I'm standing there. At the edge of the basin. Water drips from my bent body. The gong sounds. I expel me with terrific force from my base. Shortly after I dive into the cool water. As soon as I'm in it unleashed the forces of what I guess could. With a swoop I Catapult me through the crowd. My head breaks through the thin layer which separates water from the air. I breathe deeply, dip the head again and now begins a monotonous drag of the arms and legs of the pedal. Slow and faster I glide along on the surface. The wall is approaching. It is there. A slight twist, push off and on we go. What am I doing here? I understand the language of the least of my sisters whine, which is now swimming in the same water, but on different tracks. My girlfriend is far away from here. Her hope is probably a victory for me as always. I always have to win. Never lose I may. Weeks of travel, they will not come. Work is the fulfillment of your life, I earn enough so that they could have come along. But no, she wanted to do something here and there. Why should they not. Loyalty is a priority for you. Clear to me also. Turn. But how can a man be faithful to what one sees little. So it's no surprise I have built a very good relationship with a young secretary, which often is present at the same contests in the office as I do. It is about the same age and single is a happy person. Her chestnut brown eyes I liked at the first sight. Turn. But on the other hand, I share an apartment with my girlfriend, she is small, very small in relation to my and your salary. But despite my career I have never forgotten that I am a normal person and therefore should not live like a Star. There is always at my victory. Then I get from your home a kiss. More often, however, is not there. As I get more often from the secretary. Turn. Namely, a bouquet of flowers which often presents me personally. So why should I win here again, I ask myself. Our life is governed to but they wanted it. Stop. I would have won again. But I preferred to lose. You can not always win in life. And the World Swimming Championships in Chicago, not all. So I would like to order flowers on the kiss. I content myself with location number 4 and the Secretary, so what exactly did I would have won because she was involved. My ex girlfriend sees this maybe even in the repetition if I'm lucky.


0 comments:

Post a Comment